Ms Keith and her associates wish to wage “decisive ecological warfare” against… well, the rest of us, and to “disrupt and dismantle industrial civilisation,” with “complete economic collapse” as the path to salvation. When not signalling their intellectual wattage by calling for the “abolition” of masculinity and “whiteness,” and the “abolition” of the United States, “an illegitimate settler nation,” Deep Green Resistance very much like the idea of “sabotaging infrastructure” and cutting power lines, thereby leaving tens of thousands of people without light and heat. -David Thompson
“Do we need a militant movement to save the planet (and ourselves)?” That was the question posed in recent article on the left-wing site Alternet when it interviewed a group of radical environmentalists who are allegedly endorsing “Decisive Ecological Warfare.” And in order to realize their goal of ridding the planet of industrial civilization — even modern agriculture — the group intends to employ tactics “of both militaries and insurgents the world over.”
ALL-OUT ATTACKS ON INFRASTRUCTURE: In this final scenario, militant resistance would have one primary goal: to reduce fossil fuel consumption (and hence, all ecological damage) as immediately and rapidly as possible. A 90 percent reduction would be the ballpark target. For militants in this scenario, impacts on civilized humans would be secondary. From Deep Green Resistance web site, Oct 2012
Environmentalist, Liberal, Crime, Hate, Incitement, Violence, Degeneracy, Crazy, War, Terrorism, Religion
The environmental movement must get its ass in gear and Deep Green Resistance is the transmission. A fierce green rage has to burn within us—and this book is the lighter. I have to admit that initially I was skeptical. I thought the book was being falsely presented, that the authors would merely reword the arguments against civilization we’ve already heard and only offer ambiguously timid ideas of what a serious resistance movement to save the biosphere could look like. Holy Earth was I wrong! This book pulls no punches; I would go so far as to say that it is the boldest and most important work ever published. Cheers to Seven Stories Press and the authors for their chutzpah. Deep Green Resistance demonstrates step-by-step how the dismantling of civilization can and must be achieved through underground and above ground tactics that compliment each other. -Jan Austin Smith is currently serving a four year sentence at Jacksonville Correctional Center in Illinois, on a conviction for marijuana possession with intent to distribute. He can be written at:
Jan Smith #M14206
2268 E. Morton Ave
Jacksonville Correctional Center
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Environmentalist, Liberal, Crime, Hate, Incitement, Degeneracy, Crazy, War, Terrorism
• Strategy A: Engage in direct militant actions against industrial infrastructure, especially energy infrastructure.
• Strategy B: Aid and participate in ongoing social and ecological justice struggles; promote equality and undermine exploitation by those in power.
• Strategy C: Defend the land and prevent the expansion of industrial logging, mining, construction, and so on, such that more intact land and species will remain when civilization does collapse.
• Strategy D: Build and mobilize resistance organizations that will support the above activities, including decentralized training, recruitment, logistical support, and so on.
• Strategy E: Rebuild a sustainable subsistence base for human societies (including perennial polycultures for food) and localized, democratic communities that uphold human rights.